Friday, April 1, 2016

Are you a Daisy Blue?

Happy Friday!!!!

I am super excited to announce that I am now a Daisy Blue Naturals consultant. You can come to me with all of your natural bath, body and make up needs.

Flashback:  13 years ago, I birthed the most precious little 6 pound 8 ounce bundle of joy. What I didn't know is that she came with some issues. Bless her heart she had what I thought was cradle cap EVERYWHERE!!! She was itching and miserable. As she grew older, it turned into eczema. We battled it for many years. I systematically eliminated foods from her diet, looking for a trigger. I changed the way I cleaned and did laundry. It wasn't until I had her allergy tested that we actually found out what her triggers were.

During this process, I developed a love for essential oils and beauty and cleaning products that were all natural. I dabbled in making my own. I enjoyed it but I had neither the time or resources to continue. So, I down sized and only did what we needed. I learned so much about what we not only put into our bodies but what we put on them too and how easily bad things are absorbed into our skin.
^^^Here you can see an example of things JUST in over the counter shampoo and conditioner. WOW!!!

Now, not too long ago a good friend of mine introduced me to #Daisybluenaturals and their founder, Jena Thompson. Turns out, she fought the same battle with her child as I did. That battle led her to develop a line of products that are 100% natural. What started in her kitchen as products safe for her baby's gentle skin, turned into a huge operation that now includes adult skin care, cleaning products and much more.   I am excited to say I am a part of a growing team that offers safe, natural products.

If you are interested, take a look at my website www.daisybluenaturals.com/brooke

If you have any questions or want to book a FACEBOOK Party, let me know!!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment